iphone 3gs availability im Brussels Belgium

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by daphne86, Jul 13, 2009.

1. daphne86 macrumors newbie

my dad is now at a convention in Brussels. he went to the mobistar store to buy me and iphone 3gs. unfortunately they don't have any other than the 8gb Iphone 3g. they've checked for him at the other stores across Brussels and none of them has the iphone 3gs.
    any of you know when they'll be back in stock? my father is returning next week on Sunday. i told him if until the last day they still don't have the 3gs that he'll buy me the 3g (it's very cheap).

2. inf macrumors 6502

inf

No 3GS phones in Belgium anywhere at the moment. Some says they will get stock this week, but i wouldn't hold my breath about it.

3. daphne86 thread starter macrumors newbie

cross you fingers for me! after i saw the quality of the pictures taken on the 3gs im not sure what should i tell my father should he buy for me the 3g or not :( lets hope they'll have in stock the 3gs this week!!

4. macrem macrumors 65816

macrem

On a trip to France this weekend, I was planning to make a stop in Belgium to pick up a 3gs. I stopped in many places and they were all out. Apparently the entire country is out of stock. One Mobistar employee said it will probably not be available for 6-8 weeks! What!?! Does anyone know what's going on in Belgium? That's unbelievable. So Apple advertises the 3gs, which costs a lot of money for what? Ironically a dissatisfied customer may walk out of the store with a competitor's phone. Someone should be fired.

5. abolition macrumors newbie

just phoned 8 stores in brussels/antwerp and they are all out of stock until Christmas!!! wtf?

6. anjinha macrumors 604

anjinha

It's not just in Brussels, a lot of other countries are running low of 3GS, and that is if they even have it.

7. soulmateme macrumors newbie

I went to my nearest o2 shop (i'm in the UK) to get a 3Gs 16GB White but they had none in stock, so i tried for a black one...none in stock, no 32GB in stock either and i tried every single carphone warehouse/02 shop in my city...only place i found to get one was the apple store and then they refused me one based on bad credit or something!

bah!:mad:

8. kari.patila macrumors newbie

There were 4000 pre-ordered phones in Finland, and they haven't been able to deliver all of those yet. Good going, Apple.

9. macrem macrumors 65816

macrem

I'm a HUGE Apple fanboy but finally bought an Android phone. What is it, three months since the 3Gs released and still no product on the shelves. Wow, nice going Apple!! :mad:

PS: thanks Apple for giving me the idea of buying a smart phone with your 3Gs ads.

10. Churel macrumors newbie

Churel

I was in Brussels last week for only 2 days. I bought factory unlocked 32GB white 3gs from a random Mobistar it cost to me 675 € - %20 Taxfree = 540 € which was a perfect deal :)

11. sarge2010 macrumors newbie

Hello,

Can anyone confirm the availability of iphone4 in brussels now (mostly interested in MediaMarkt at Inno center at nieuwstraat)

thx