I have this big problem with my 3GS.... about 2 months ago it fell into a swimming pool I let it sit on my kitchen table to dry out and have not touched it. So today I was just wondering if it was going to work, and I plugged it in and it actually started up! Everything works perfectly to my suprise except the battery will not charge. It says it has 15% battery, and wont charge anymore. If I remove the charger it immediately turns off? I still think there is life for my IPhone. Anybody have any suggestions? Does the battery need replaced?