iPhone 3GS - Best Battery Case & ID Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JayXL14, Jul 6, 2010.

1. JayXL14 macrumors member

For the iPhone 3G, what is the best case that also has a battery on it..?

I know there are Mophie's that are like $80 and above, but I'm also interested in cheaper options. I see some on eBay, but I want trusted brands or trusted eBay products, so what do you guys recommend?

You can recommend battery cases or "battery backups" that aren't a case. Looking for less than $50, if possible, but will get me through a day without a problem.

I am also looking for an iPhone 3G case that can be used with an ID card.. I see the Case-Mate 3GS ID case, but I'm also looking for other options. I'm not looking for one of those leather "flip" cases that have a pouch for the ID.

- I see there are a lot of iPhone 4 case threads, but that doesn't mean that my question should be answered or followed by a "Buy iPhone 4 nub". There are still millions of people with the 3G/3G. Thanks in advance.

2. JayXL14 thread starter macrumors member

3. imetazoa macrumors member

imetazoa

i just did a review here about a leather sleeve that can hold an i.d. they make cases for the 3g/3gs as well.

4. JayXL14 thread starter macrumors member

Anyone..?

good battery case or ID case for Iphone 3gs?

5. teezee09 macrumors member

Lots of friend love the case mase id case. I know about 5 people with it and they all liked it enough to wait on the iP4 iteration of the same case. No suggestions for a battery case though.

Edit: If you want cheaper than Mophie but still a trusted brand, check out monoprice. They have a few different battery backup systems with plenty of reviews on their site. They're also really well priced.