iPhone 3GS Blank After Updating to IOS 4.3.3

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anshumanhc, May 8, 2011.

1. anshumanhc macrumors newbie

Hi have iPhone 3GS 8GB. This phone I got as replacement from Apple for my Previous iPhone which got stuck in recovery. This replacement phone was working on IOS 4.2.1.

A few days back Apple has released IOS 4.3.3 and while updating my iPhone via iTunes, there was some error message.

I tried it again and different different errors keep on coming. Now my Phone is totally blank. When I plug the Phone in Computer I can listen to USB Plugin sound coming from computer but nothing is coming on screen. It seems iPhone is stuck in DFU Mode.

Also when I plug the phone in computer iTunes POPs up and says phone is in recovery mode and when I restore the phone error 1600 keeps on coming.

I am 100% sure there is some software issues with the phone as computer responds when I plug in and Plug out the phone (USB Sound). Can any wise person on this Group help me out with the same.

Regards,
    Anshuman

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Do you have an Apple Store near you?