iPhone 3GS bricked

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mvpbogdan, Jan 11, 2013.

1. mvpbogdan macrumors newbie

i have an 3gs running on ios 6.0.1 jailbroken with ipad baseband 06.15 . i installed ultrasn0w and ultrasn0w fixer for ios6 and i tried to put my sim in phone...with no results (searching and then no service) .
    i searched for a tutorial, tried again to downgrade my baseband with redsnow, followed the steps.
    everything was ok, on screen appeared flashing baseband, but when i started the phone i realised that there was no baseband , imei, wifi and no bluetooth .
    what should i do ... i tried to install ipad baseband, no result , tried to make a clean restore, error 1, no result
    every 3 mins phone is restarting...
    is it dead or is still a hope ?
    in config after all these .. problems, my serial is 88044mlaedg

Please help

2. mvpbogdan thread starter macrumors newbie

anyone ?

I searched on ebay for a baseband chip but i am little bit confused ,i am not able to determine what is the baseband chip .
    I watch some tutorials .
    Here is my iphone , and after all tutorials i marked with a red bullet the bb chip i think it is
    [​IMG]

on ebay i found the cma digital baseband chip , which is not square like the marked chip .. wtf
    [​IMG]

and this chip

[​IMG]

I am confused which chip i need to replace . Can anyone give me a picture of the right chip to replace ?
    Thx

3. mvpbogdan thread starter macrumors newbie

4. stcomrie1 macrumors newbie