Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taran420

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
Toronto, Canada
ok, if someone with 3gs could test this for me, that would be great. Go into accessibility and turn on Speak auto text. Then go into notes and start typing and wait for a auto correct word to show up. ok here's the quick after the auto correct, does the speaker drop in volume? (the keyboard sound reduces drasticlly). Please let me know, before i make a trip down to apple store

thanks

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Even if this is a bug, how often are you really going to encounter it?

taran420

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 8, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

Even if this is a bug, how often are you really going to encounter it?
i am replicating this every time it auto corrects a word, then it stays that way and the volume goes up and down at random times

jarundell

macrumors newbie
Jun 19, 2009
London
Touch screen probs

Has anyone else had problems with their screens? Mine does not work round the edges suddenly: can't type '1' etc on keyboard, v frustrating, will book a spot at genius bar asap, but would be good to know if this is isolated or...

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Has anyone else had problems with their screens? Mine does not work round the edges suddenly: can't type '1' etc on keyboard, v frustrating, will book a spot at genius bar asap, but would be good to know if this is isolated or...

don't threadjack.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.