I recently got an iPhone 3GS back from a customer, who said it wouldn't turn on... the battery was probably discharged for a month. Well, I got the phone back, plugged it in and charged it fully. It worked fine, which I thought was pretty strange. Fast forward a week, after it was sitting waiting for some parts (new back). I pick up the phone, and the metal trim is bulging out from the sides of the phone, the logic board inside was bulging outwards, and each screw I removed shot out. Well, I saw the battery, and it was HUGE, it wasn't hot, so it had happened overnight probably (which is pretty damn scary). I vented the battery by poking a hole in it, and I cut off the PCB, in case that was causing a short. Now I have half of a battery that I have no clue how to dispose of. Any help would be appreciated.