iphone 3gS buyers, which size are you...?...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by brosmooth, Jun 16, 2009.

1. brosmooth macrumors member

brosmooth

Meaning... 16 or 32. Right now i have the 8gb iphone 2g and does just fine, but im wondering, its only another $100, which sounds like a lot, but in comparison over 2 years and in this day and age, its not much.

So, curious, what size are you getting, im starting to think get the 32 and ill be able to do a bunch of movies and apps/add-ons, i dont have that much music...:)

2. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

If you plan on upgrading every year, the 32 might not be worth the extra $100, because there may be a 64GB iPhone in a year.

If you plan on keeping it longer - get the 32GB, for sure.

3. TheCookie macrumors regular

TheCookie

I'm using mine in part to replace a 30 GB iPod video and anticipate loading a lot more video onto it.

So I went 32 GB.

But I also like having all of my music with me at all times.

4. jaltamirano macrumors regular

i just got the 16gb.. i barely used up my 16gb iPhone 3g's memory coz 1)i got a dslr camera 2)i got an iPod for mp3's, so i figured 32gb would be overkill for me. it really depends on what you intend of using the iPhone for :)

5. Captain Magic macrumors member

Captain Magic

6. MadMacxxx macrumors 6502a

MadMacxxx

Black 16 for me, I honestly know that I wouldn't need more then that and don't like using my iPhone as my primary ipod due to how many interruptions in the music there are like calls and certain games/apps, and at the time my 3G wasn't too good at efficiently bouncing between apps, so lets hope this 3G-S is better. I had a video recording app on my 3G and even with tons of video, it didn't take up much space. Basically, I know I'd be cheating myself out of a 100 bucks...

+1 on a DSLR camera, along with an HD camcorder with Final Cut Pro/ PS CS4 for my editing needs... and an iPod classic. So it's total overkill for me. Save money where you can...

7. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

32! I've been waiting for about a year and a half for a 32GB iPhone. I went with the 8GB original iPhone because I found a great refurb deal and figured I could deal with that limited space until Apple at least got to 32. It was a biznitch after having a 30GB iPod, but I survived. Of course now my music library takes up almost all of that, so I'm still going to have to get creative with playlists. But I'll take that over the evil 8GB budgeting any day.

8. wetrix macrumors 6502

wetrix

16GB black. I never filled my 16GB white and I should be able to buy the 3GS outright for less than I just sold my 3G for. Works for me.

9. mikey28 macrumors 6502