iphone 3GS case with belt clip?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by psipsina, Jul 20, 2009.

1. psipsina macrumors newbie

psipsina

Last week I bought a contour showcase for my new iphone 3Gs. I wanted a good protective case (say from a small drop) and a belt clip and this was recommended by another customer in the apple store. Problem is that the clear plastic of the case is already scratched to heck in less than a week of very gentle care. Are there any other good options??

I want the case to be something I could clean since this will be used in a hospital and a leather case seems like it would be a germ trap but have no real preference between silicone or hard cases.

2. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

I have the Otterbox Defender. It's very rugged, rubberized, and comes with a sturdy belt clip. However, that protection comes at the cost of bulk. It's definitely not a small phone once you put it in an Otterbox. I'm not sure about other, thinner options that meet your requirements but I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions.

3. Tonyanza macrumors newbie

I recently purchased a inexpensive leather case w/belt clip, ......
    that fits my 1st Gen Iphone with the silicone case on it.

just a bit over sized and does the job I want ....

It allows me the protection of the silicon sleeve for normal use and the convenience
    of also fitting in the case when I have no room elsewhere to carry.

I am not a distributor, though I have tried to purchase them whole sale, but
    have been unsuccessful with my communications to the US distributor?

Good Luck
    Tony

Attached Files: