iPhone 3GS corporate

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by II AndyG33 II, Jun 16, 2009.

1. II AndyG33 II macrumors regular

II AndyG33 II

I was wondering if anyone else on the forum is an employee at At&t. My father works for the company and ordered my phone through his corporate website, however he has not received an e-mail with a confirmation number or a "thank you for ordering response." He spoke to a customer service rep and she said that she did not know when they would be shipping the phones to those who ordered through this special website. Is anyone else in this dilemma or have any input onto when my order should arrive??

btw I ordered it yesterday, June 15th, at approximately 8am

2. joro macrumors 68020

joro

Just a word of caution, any affiliates of AT&T have tended to get flamed on this board for the past few days, so I would be careful saying you know someone on the "inside." ;)

On a serious note though, I would think AT&T, like Apple, would ship employee orders AFTER customers and if memory serves me correctly I think Apple employees couldn't even get the 3G until a few weeks after launch when inventories were plentiful. Out of curiosity did he get any kind of discount on the phone?

3. II AndyG33 II thread starter macrumors regular

II AndyG33 II

Unfortunately, only the administer account receives the discount, not everyone on our plan. He receives a 50% discount on the service and a 15% discount on the actual devices. This means he only has to pay $15 a month!!!!

4. joro macrumors 68020

joro

Wow that's awesome, does he need any additional lines?:p