Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

burtongirl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2010
Hey all!
I'm having some trouble with my facebook on safari on my iPhone. It loads my profile and everything, but when I go to see my wall, or anyone elses wall, it won't load. It loads everything else, such as the profile picture and advertisements, just no wall posts. I've tried adjusting my settings on facebook and on my phone but I'm completely stuck! If anyone could help me it'd be greatly appreciated as I need my facebook lol

Dominat0r

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2009
i know this isnt a fix for safari for you, but you ever thought about using the facebook app from the app store? its free, works well....does push if you want.

Just a thought to get you your facebook fix..:D

LindsayD13

macrumors newbie
Aug 16, 2010
The same thing is happening to me! It worked fine up until early last week. I do have the facebook app, but I use safari to check on my group since I can't see groups on the app (a whole other annoyance). I've checked for updates, turned my phone off, logged out, etc. Any thoughts?

sameer4u4ever

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2011
Go to setting on yr iphone.... Click on safari (now yr on safari's setting ) then turn off button fruade warning ...then try ..it ill work..if not then turn off all button n thn try ...thanks

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.