Iphone 3Gs firmware 4.0.2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bolsen78, Sep 23, 2010.

1. bolsen78 macrumors regular

I checked to see if I am able to jailbreak my Iphone using the forecast thing and it says that I am able to jailbreak now. Soooo I have been googling for at least 6 hours now I have a damn headache. I have tried redsnow, snowbreeze, pwnage, blackra1n. Nothing is working so wtf do I use to jailbreak my damn phone!?!?! I have also Dled the firmwares they said to Dl and I cooked them using the **** they told me in the instructions and I am getting nothing. You have no idea how frustrated i am and this is why I didnt Dl the new firmware so I can jailbreak the dumb thing!!! So anyone know an simple and easy way to jailbreak this cos I am beyond frustrated right now?!?! I mean simple as in not getting a headache and spending hours on end on this also I am not a computer wiz either. So keep that in mind

Thanks,

FRUSTRATED

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You cannot JB a 3GS on 4.0.2
    I dont know what the forecast program displayed but its wrong.
    All you can do is wait for the 4.1 JB like the rest of us. No other option right now.

3. iPhone-power macrumors 6502a

Watch out for forcast, it is unreliable (I have an iPhone 4 JB on 4.0.1 and forcast says I cannot unlock my phone, but Ultrasn0w will unlock it)

There is no reliable JB for 4.0.2 firmware on 3GS. There are some options if you have old bootrom and 3.1.2 hashes saved, but if it is newly purchased, likely neither is available.

4. bolsen78 thread starter macrumors regular

Really?!?! This effin blows so now I am suppose to update to firmware 4.1 and wait for yet another jailbreak that will probably take forever yet again? So do i just update my firmware to the new 4.1 or what?

5. iPhone-power macrumors 6502a

Wait for the JB tools before updating to 4.1

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Hey if you dont want to wait start working on a new JB and hook us all up too:D
    Yes, if you dont care about an unlock just update to 4.1 and wait for the next JB.