iPhone 3GS having trouble waking up...and more

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by robindahlia789, Jul 6, 2009.

1. robindahlia789 macrumors regular

Lately my iPhone has had trouble coming out of sleep and it's begenning to become more frequent.

Usually what happens is when I set my phone down for a minute or two and come back to it, it's asleep (obviously). I'll try waking it up by both the power button or the home button. It won't come out of sleep unless I press the home/power button numerous times or I have to reset it. As well. WheN I'm in safari and need to type, the keyboard won't pop up when clicking in area where the keyboard should pop up. As well when going into ladscape mode the web page will landscape but the menu bar the bottom won't. And the the whole phone freezes.

Does anyone have any insight on this or is the AT&T store in my future

2. Hawklight macrumors member

I am having a similar issue with the phone not coming out of sleep. It has happened a couple times now and today it took almost 30 seconds for the screen to finally come on. I am also having issues with the camera shutter not opening when entering the camera app. This has happened twice also and today I had to restart the phone to get it to work. :(

3. miniConvert macrumors 68040

miniConvert

Hopefully all little software glitches. Might take a few point bumps to iron out the wrinkles :)

4. Hawklight macrumors member

That what Im hoping. Someone wanted to see the video feature on mine today so I take it out and the shutter wont open....felt like a idiot. lol :eek:

5. socbrian macrumors regular

6. robindahlia789 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm having the same problem with my camera app not opening up. The shutter screen won't go away. It will just freeze. DonT we have 30 days of the purchase to return it or show them the problems?