iphone 3GS in premier store?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thebobness, Jun 9, 2009.

1. thebobness macrumors newbie

can anybody else find the 3gs in the premier store? i can only find the 3g in the store for 99 when i tried to upgrade my line.

2. soopamac macrumors member

i can't see the 3gS either. though they may have it updated soon? i read that FAN accounts had problems when the 3g came out last year. anyone?

3. yakkonvazn macrumors member

same boat. your can preorder if you're a new customer or adding a line without a FAN/PRemier account

4. ecks618 macrumors 6502

ecks618

Att gave me a huge problem and I couldn't even get the iphone through Apple, when I tried it was taken off completely and I had issued getting them to put it back on.

This time I'm trying to be more careful because I cant get my discount back if I lose it.

Has anyone successfully ordered and kept their discount yet?

5. Emerson macrumors member

Emerson

No luck here either, does anybody know how it took them to update the Premier website last time?

6. dave006 macrumors 68020

Each Company selects the devices that they want to offer in their customized "Premier" Store. So you will have to wait or if you have to have it now (June 19) use the Apple Site and pre-order for direct delivery or reserve for store pickup.

Yes, this time it works with upgrades / new lines with accounts that have a FAN attached.

Dave