iphone 3gs insurance

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by youngsunnz, Jun 16, 2009.

1. youngsunnz macrumors regular

Hi,

Im new to this site and the iphone. I researched and called ATT and apple and asked them if they offer any type of insurance for the iphone and they said no they do not. I was wondering if anyone has had any expericece with square trade and heres their site http://www.squaretrade.com/pages/

I also called other insurance companys like state farm because i read that they offer insurance for the iphone but they said they dont and its grandfathered so if your trying to get insurance now that you cannot.

If someone knows of a insurance company that covers Iphone please let me know and let me know if square trade is worth it or not.

Thank You

2. i365-24/7 macrumors newbie

Get your iPhone from a Best Buy if you're near one. They have a $14.99/mo coverage plan. It doesn't cover loss but everything else. Price is a little steep but worth it if you drop the 3gs and since no one else apparently covers it.

Plus, from other threads here, not many people will be at Best Buy on launch day so you're basically guaranteed one and enjoying it while everyone else is still in an AT&T store line.