iPhone 3GS Needs Repair?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by highvoltageuk, Nov 9, 2012.

1. highvoltageuk macrumors newbie

highvoltageuk

Hi All....Ive got a 3gs which ive got some trouble with:eek:

This phone has been unlocked via jailbreak now on the uk three network

So far this has been rebuilt by a local phone shop however ive got alot of troubles with phone signal sometimes often no signal at all
    It has had a new phone charging module/antenna.

Also the internal phone speaker is poor recieve quality

Ok so where can i get this phone repaired to the best standard ?

2. nebo1ss macrumors 68030

You could have a bad aerial many of the replacements are of poor quality. It could also be nothing more than the plug where the aerial plugs into the motorboard has come loose. This is not unheard off.

3. highvoltageuk thread starter macrumors newbie

highvoltageuk

Thank you nebo1ss....Yes im under the same impressions too...This phone has been rebuilt so many times lately.....I just need to find somewhere that could repair this phone....Its had 3 different antenna's on it the latest by Foxcomm.
    I have another local repair shop that i will try this week but there rep's arnt the best so ive been told.
    Thank you for looking :D

4. highvoltageuk thread starter macrumors newbie

highvoltageuk

Ok just an update....Local phone shop has changed my docking module back to the original one & the speaker wasnt fitted correctly so all repaired so far.

Does anyone know anything about getting there 3gs permanently unlocked via itunes...have seen the adverts but unsure :rolleyes: