2 weeks ago, I found an iPhone 3Gs in the grass near a car park. It was all wet and I thought it was dead for sure. (Also, there wasn't a sim inserted in the phone!?) I put it on the heating for 2 days and then I put it in rice for 5 days. I never tried to turn it on because I knew it would be bad for the phone if it was wet. After that week I noticed that all the water inside the screen was gone and I plugged it in my computer. The screen turned on and the battery symbol appeared. It worked! I was soooo happy. But after 1 day of use, the phone wouldn't turn on again. I tried to fix it with iTunes but it said error code 1611. (Unknown) Searched for solutions but nothing worked for me, it stayed like that for a week. So I decided to open it and have a look. I separated all the opponents and I saw some corrosion on stuff like the battery and the motherboard. I used a toothbrush to clean it off and a degreaser, put it back together and it actually worked!! For 1 day... The backlight turned off and it turned on again the next day for about 3 hours. I tried to clean the whole motherboard and especially the area around the 6r8 coil. There was absolutely no corrosion there and the indicators on the motherboard are still white. I don't know what to do now and I already searched the whole internet but no solutions If anyone has an idea of what I should do, please tell me. Thanks in advance!