Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingrun2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2013
I have an iphone 3gs ios 4.1 baseband 05.13.04 baseband jailbroken with ultrasn0w . The sim works fine , but sometimes it the phone just gives me a No Service for about 10-20 mins. Tried removing the sim tried reseting network settings tried reinstalling ultrasn0w. But it still gives me no service at random intervals. It works fine most of the time but when it goes to no service i just dont know what to do.

iPhone Bits

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2013
I have an iphone 3gs ios 4.1 baseband 05.13.04 baseband jailbroken with ultrasn0w . The sim works fine , but sometimes it the phone just gives me a No Service for about 10-20 mins. Tried removing the sim tried reseting network settings tried reinstalling ultrasn0w. But it still gives me no service at random intervals. It works fine most of the time but when it goes to no service i just dont know what to do.

Does this happen in areas where signal is usually strong?

kingrun2

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2013
it happens anywhere , doesnt matter if its strong or weak . It just randomly gives a No Service message even if the reception bars are full.

iPhone Bits

macrumors newbie
Jan 20, 2013
unfortunately you will need to update your firmware to rule out a software fault , if you go to 6.0.1 you can still jailbreak and unlock buts its teathered

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.