iPhone 3gs No Service

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Light49, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Light49 macrumors newbie

Light49

Hey Guys new here,

Today i dropped my iPhone 3gs and got a No Service message the sim card reads but thats what i get . The iphone has been Jailbroken and Unlock with ultrasn0w . The funny thing is i get signal only on AT&T Sim but a no service message on T-mobile which is the carrier i would like to use. If anyone can help me i would appreciate it.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

If you have Shsh's saved on cydia you can try restoring, JB and unlocking it again.

3. Light49 thread starter macrumors newbie

Light49

tried it ,first off i was using this phone jailbroken and unlocked on tmobile i dropped it the NO service message came up i got home and put an ATT sim card and i get a signal

T-mobile doesnt work (the Sim card only reads )
    At&t Works

While jailbroken and Unlocked

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You tried what?
    Did you reinstall the firmware and then did the JB all over again and then installed the unlock?

5. Light49 thread starter macrumors newbie

Light49

Yes I restore to ios 4.0 jailbreak it with redsn0w because mine is the non mc model and I can install custom roms then use ultrasn0w to unlock it but it still like that.I also try jailbreakme.com thanks for the help.

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Redsnow doesn't work with 3GS 4.0 firmware.
    Pwnage tool does or jailbreakme.com