Iphone 3GS not being Detected/Recognised by computer in recovery mode???

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by forlan95, Dec 20, 2009.

1. forlan95 macrumors newbie

I am using Win XP, installed with iTunes 9. Initially the Iphone was being detected by itunes and can be synced and restored.

But when I tried to jailbreak with Blackra1n, the device is stuck in recovery mode (the screen showing a USB cable and iTunes logo) and won't reboot. Even when i disconnected the Iphone and tried to restart it, it is still stuck in this mode.

When i reconnect the phone in this mode and tried to restore it using iTunes , a pop up appears saying Apple Mobile Device (Recovery Mode) and then a window appears saying that the drivers cannot be detected and hardware may not work properly. in this situation even tunes can't detect the iPhone.

I have tried numerous methods including putting the phone in DFU mode and using iBrickr but the probelm remains that the phone is not being detected by the computer and the phone is stuck in this mode.

Can anyone pls help me find a solution to the problem?

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Jailbreak it again with Blackra1n. If that doesn't work restore it in DFU mode.