Iphone 3gs (not jailbroken) wont go past apple screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by MONNOX1, Aug 23, 2012.

1. MONNOX1 macrumors newbie

I was at home and got a txt messege, i didnt look at my phone till about 20 mins after the tone went off, when i looked at it my phone had the loading circle icon in the middle of the screen, it was like this for approx 10 m ins so i turned it off by holding the top button and home button, it had about 35% battery life, when i tried turning it on it wouldnt do anythink, i put my phone on charge for about 3 hours and tried turning it back on and it wont go past the apple screen, however there is a loading circle in the middle of the screen again, it stays like this for ages,

i have tried holding down the home button and plugging it into usb and waiting for the itunes logo to appear and when it does it onloy stays there for 20 mins ish and then goes back to apple logo and makes the disconected sound,

i have cleaned my ports no fluff or debris in there,
    i have not jailbroken my phone or done any recent updates on my phone, its a 2.5 yr old iphone 3gs,

any ideas, hellpppp!!

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Charge overnight plugged into the wall.
    Put in dfu mode. Use redsnow to help you get there.