Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phonewentwest

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
SO like it says, when I plug my iphone in via the usb cable to my computer nothings happening. It's not even charging it. I'm plugging in and have been plugging it into a usb hub on my g4 which has always worked...until this morning. Everything else i plug into the hub works, flash drive, digital camera etc.

When I plug the cable into the wall charger and plug the phone in everything is fine. It charges the phone. Any thoughts? Thanks

shagthedrummer

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2009
I had a similar/oposite thing happen this morning. My 3GS was on my night stand charging and the alarm went off. The screen would not come on and the alarm just went on and on. I tried to power down and nothing happened. I did a restart with the power and home buttons down at the same time and then it showed that connect to itunes logo. I plugged into my lap top and fired up the computer. As soon as windows booted the phone turned on and everyhting was ok. what's up with that?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.