iPhone 3GS - Possibility of Nov. Update

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by adminkatana, Sep 20, 2009.

1. adminkatana macrumors newbie

Hello,

Im going to get an iPhone 3GS 16GB in the next few weeks, and was wondering what the general thoughts are about a November update? Battery? Capacity? etc etc. Just dont want to buy something and then have a new one pop out.

I know these updates are never an exact science, but just wondering what General thoughts are?

Thank you

2. Hot Snowboarder macrumors 6502

3. adminkatana thread starter macrumors newbie

Thats what I was thinking, thanks for your help!!

4. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Keep in mind that for the original iPhone they bumped the capacity up from 8GB to 16GB sometime in January if I'm not mistaken.

5. tnisatard macrumors 6502

yeah, but i dont think they will do that again, at most i think they will do is bump it to 64gb for 399, but thats highly unlikely IMO

6. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Yeah, they did that once for the first one. They've had the new iPhone every June or so for the past few years though, so I wouldn't bank on anything different than that.

7. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

What about the iPhone Nano that's supposed to come out next month?
    [​IMG]
    /sarcasm

I've come to the conclusion that if you are worried something new is going to come out, you're right ... In a little while you're iPhone will be outdated, but if you want one ... why does that matter?

You can either get one now and enjoy it, or keep waiting for the best and newest ... and never get an iPhone.

8. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 603

Knowlege Bomb

That's pretty slick looking. I think this would be great for a smaller version of the iPod Touch. Drop the phone part and I'd buy it.

And +1 on that last comment.

9. darngooddesign macrumors G3

I don't get the Nano iPhones. Why would you want to make the web browsing experience worse?