IPhone 3GS Problems...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sheenmeem, Nov 20, 2009.

1. sheenmeem macrumors newbie

Have IPhone 3GS 3.0 jailbroken/unlocked. it was working fine.

1. last night, i was working in cydia and something happened. and my wifi connection lost. since then i could not cnnect to any wifi. my phone is not showing any availibility. (wifi address is showing on setting/general/about)

2. I didon/off and reboot but problem didnt solved. now when starting the phone "No SIM card installed" message is comming. which disappears automatically and recognise my sim. i can recieve/make calls.

3. I cannot delete any aaplication from spring board which is installed thru installous etc. (its even exists before above problem)

4. there is no reset option in setting/general/ reset except resetting home screen. (its even exists before above problem)

5. My photos in camera roll keep on deleting its self after one or two days. (its even exists before above problem)

please guide and help
    sheenmeem

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You are having quite a few problems. I would recommend restoring your phone/updating to 3.1.2 via pwnage tool. That should solve most of your problems. Just make sure to set up your phone as a new phone, do NOT restore from a backup.

3. sheenmeem thread starter macrumors newbie

I am using windows vista. so what u recommend for restoring.
    (I havent done any jail breaking/ unlocking personally, i purchased the phone in JB/UL condition).

4. Moi un Mouton macrumors 68000

5. Lakerfan210 macrumors regular

I had the wifi problem just today. It was detecting my wifi and even had the check mark but it wouldn't showed the icon just the 3g. I reset the network setting turn phone on and off and nothing. I didn't want to go through the whole restore thing, So I just selected the forget this network, went to my computer and made a new network and key password and that seemed to fix the problem. Try that and see if it works, well if you have your own wifi of course.