iphone 3gs related...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by King Krack, Feb 4, 2012.

1. King Krack macrumors newbie

King Krack

my girl finally shattered her screen on the 3gs. looked on ebay for a replacable screen. really, i was like... go get an android and had zero use for the iphone. then i was like.... snap! ever after market car stereo is iphone/ipod compatable and that i mind as well use the phone. soo... i downloaded red snow to jail break it so i could use it as an mp3 player. not sure if the phone is still jail broken because i plugged the phone into my desk-top it immediately went into back-up mode from itunes. now all her old pictures and media files are back on the phone. is it still jail-broken? sorry.... im pretty ignorant of apple software and products.

also... it would be kinda cool to actually use the phone other than as a mp3 player. can youse at&t pay as you go and still get data, text, and picture messaging? im sure that subject alone has been discussed a billion times. ive looked online.... too many options out there.

2. King Krack thread starter macrumors newbie

King Krack

hmmm... is H20 a better alternative to at&t pay as you go?

3. b0bab0i macrumors regular

You can check the prices, but H20 sim cards work on iPhones since they run on AT&T network.