Iphone 3GS still Dead After Restore!! Help Me Please

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nathansaulgreav, Jan 31, 2011.

1. nathansaulgreav macrumors newbie

I have recently replaced the LCD screen for my friends 3GS 16GB, after replacing i was using the phone just fine. then then battery died, i plugged it in and charged it but the phone was stuck on the apple logo no matter how long i left it. so i searched the internet and found out i should restorre it. so i attached the phone to my itune and began the restore. afterwards when the restore was done the phone is still stuck on the apple logo with a spinning preloader.

then i read that because the restore would have updated the phoen to the latest firmware i have tried to downgrade the phone, only to be given the 3194 eroor message. i have tried to by pass this to no avail.

so at the moment im stuck with an iphone that has never been jailbroken and is completely bricked!

update took the phone to 4.1.2

if you can help me i would be extremely grateful

2. nathansaulgreav thread starter macrumors newbie

i cant be the only person this has happened to. is there any threads on here that have the fix on? maybe im being stupid and just need telling something simple.

please help me people

thanks

3. nawadan macrumors newbie

Were you able to fix this problem?!?? The exact same thing happened to me today..on my friend's phone as well. And im not sure what to do.