iPhone 3GS STILL not activated...and other annoying stuff...anyone else?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bob vansteel, Jun 22, 2009.

1. bob vansteel macrumors regular

Well so far I am very unhappy with my iPhone. My screen has an annoying yellow tint. the screen isn't flush at all. My phone STILL is not activated, and I never even got a $30 gift card...this sucks.

Taking it in to the apple store tomorrow for a replacement, then stopping by AT&T and not leaving until they manually activate it right then and there.

anyone else's phone still not activated? anyone actually get the $30? (if so did you get the e-mail or no?)

2. Schweez macrumors newbie

Did you order it from apple.com?

If so, then call ATT's activation line. You are less than 5 minutes away from it being activated. Turns out apple forgot to send some of your info to ATT, so you just have to read them a few numbers off the back of the box.

I had this problem and it was fixed instantly. And no, I dont think anyone has received the gift card email yet.

3. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Have you rebooted your phone? My wife's took a long time. When we woke up the next morning it still wasn't activated, so I turned it off then on and it worked. We'll never know when it actually completed.