iPhone 3gs stock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by LordTyroxx, Jun 20, 2009.

1. LordTyroxx macrumors member

Ok so I live in North carolina and my dad was planning on going to New york city some time in the week. He wanted to know if the stock of iphone 3gs's will be a problem at the apple store in NYC this week. We were hoping to buy one. It feels kinda weird posting this because I'm not sure if anyone would know, my dad just wanted to know that I tried to find the answer. Maybe like a guess. That would be nice. :p

I'm excited about getting my first iphone (3gs)!!! My 2 year old razr is swiftly dying. I'm sure it will be one heck of an upgrade!

2. LordTyroxx thread starter macrumors member

That thread is limited to AT&T stores. I was wondering if the big glass cube of an apple store would probably have them in stock. My dad's weird and probably wouldn't buy an iphone at an AT&T store.

3. magpie maniac macrumors 6502

magpie maniac

Perhaps an obvious question, but do you live near one of the four Apple Stores in NC?

Charlotte, SouthPark
    Durham, Southpoint
    Greensboro, Friendly Center
    Raleigh, Crabtree Valley Mall

4. LordTyroxx thread starter macrumors member

I do not. I live very close to myrtle beach sc. My dad is leaving for new York tomorrow morning. And I'm not going to drive 3 hours to get an iPhone when my dad could just get one at new York. And he's the guy with the money. Lol.

5. barkomatic macrumors 68040

I think there's a good chance they will have them in stock. I went by the 5th avenue store Friday at around noon and the line was quite short compared to last year--and that was launch day.

If he can't get one on Fifth avenue, he can try the Soho store and/or the store on 14th street.

6. LordTyroxx thread starter macrumors member

Alright I'll tell him that. Thank you very much! :)