Iphone 3gs stuck after flash to ipad baseband

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kattycullen, Oct 3, 2011.

1. kattycullen macrumors newbie

Hi guy, I have an iphone 3gs running on 4.3.5, i want to unlock it so i flash to ipad baseband and it stuck in the middle, after that i cant restore to any firmware even 4.3.5 or custom 4.3.3 baseband. I even tried tinyumbrella to exit recovery mode but no luck. Now it stuck in recovery mode and it seems like crack. Any idea, please help.

2. Crystal-RX macrumors 68030

Crystal-RX

You can't downgrade to 4.3.3 because Apple stops signing it. So, downgrade to 4.1, follow the instruction on the following link;

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1211718

3. Hilary410 macrumors newbie

I just couldnt leave your internet site ahead of saying that i genuinely enjoyed the excellent details you provide to your site visitors.. Will be again usually to verify up on new stuff you post!

4. kattycullen thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for your advise but the my mistake was i flashed to ipad baseband when my firmware still 4.3.5, so it was stuck in the middle of flashing and nothing worked after that. I did try to restore to 4.1 but the iphone also stop when the restore progress is only 1/3 and it stayed there forever ( i followed the instruction on the link you gave ), i try to used redsnow it stuck too and the phone came back to recovery mode)

5. hjt84, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011