Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thericeshield

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
My iphone is stuck on this screen.
f3dbe1341drgency.png.png
not my pic but it looks exactly like this. I have tried to restore and update it but it still goes to this screen. When i restore it it doesnt say there are any errors and it always finishes the restore process. I was wondering if anyone has a way to fix this problem.

awadeee

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2011
Canada
My iphone is stuck on this screen. Image not my pic but it looks exactly like this. I have tried to restore and update it but it still goes to this screen. When i restore it it doesnt say there are any errors and it always finishes the restore process. I was wondering if anyone has a way to fix this problem.

It's the SIM activation screen. You need to unplug the phone, insert your SIM card and then plug the phone back in. iTunes will activate the phone and you will be able to use it. There is nothing wrong with your iPhone, this is normal and occurs after every restore.

thericeshield

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 28, 2011
It's the SIM activation screen. You need to unplug the phone, insert your SIM card and then plug the phone back in. iTunes will activate the phone and you will be able to use it. There is nothing wrong with your iPhone, this is normal and occurs after every restore.

i tired this but nothing happened

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.