iPhone 3Gs - Syncing Applications

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by stressed, Jul 5, 2009.

1. stressed macrumors newbie

Jun 7, 2009
    Since I’m pretty new to the Apple experience, I authorized a new computer for my iTunes account and connected my iPhone 3Gs to the computer with a new installation of iTunes, v8.2.0.23. I synced my iPhone 3Gs Applications and I’m sure you’ve heard it before, all of my Apps are now gone off of the iPhone. I initially panicked when this occurred but I was able to find in my account all of the Apps that I’ve purchased and those that were free. My question is how can I download an App that I already purchased without being charged again? How can I download all of the free Apps without searching for all of them again? It would be nice if I could go in somewhere and just check box all of the Apps that I wanted to re-download to my iPhone. Any guidance would be grateful and I thank you in advance.
  2. paulsalter macrumors 68000

Aug 10, 2008
    As far as i know the only was it to find them and re download again, this also works with paid apps, you will not get charged again
  3. peteryan7hao macrumors regular

Jun 20, 2008
    Unfortunately you can only sync with one iTunes Library, that is how it works.
    But you can re download it for free.