Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ivenus

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Hello so i have a jailbroken iphone 3gs w/ Winterboard and i have installed user wallpaper 4.0 / user lockscreen 4.0 and my Lockscreen photo and Wallpaper have the same photo which if i go into settings->Wallpaper it shows clearly lock & home have two diffrent photos. It was working a few days ago and i just noticed it today, I really need your help guys. Thanks.

-Venus

ivenus

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2007
Will it give me both my lock/wallpaper to be diffrent then the same photo? Also how come some phones are able do diffrent lock/wallpapers and be jailbroken/winterborde 4.0.1 enabled?

htownmade1984

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2010
Hello so i have a jailbroken iphone 3gs w/ Winterboard and i have installed user wallpaper 4.0 / user lockscreen 4.0 and my Lockscreen photo and Wallpaper have the same photo which if i go into settings->Wallpaper it shows clearly lock & home have two diffrent photos. It was working a few days ago and i just noticed it today, I really need your help guys. Thanks.

-Venus

if you are running 4.0 then you don't need either of those programs. The phone will let you do it on your own.

Feb 15, 2009
Boston, MA
Will it give me both my lock/wallpaper to be diffrent then the same photo? Also how come some phones are able do diffrent lock/wallpapers and be jailbroken/winterborde 4.0.1 enabled?

No device is able to do that. When you see that, people are using the built-in home screen wallpaper that you should be using also.

To answer your question, yes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.