After working flawlessly since the day I bought it last year, two days ago my iPhone tried to get my mail from Earthlink. After grinding for a long time, I got a dialog stating that it was unable to retrieve the mail because the server had stopped responding. I tried using my Yahoo mail account and it sent and received correctly. I also found that while I was able to surf the web, I could not access any of the earthlink.net web pages as the server stopped responding in this case too. I was in Dallas, TX when his happened and I have returned home to Oklahoma City and still have the same problem. This problem is restricted to using the cellular network. When I got to the house and was within range of my wifi, all of the emails from the past couple of days came in just fine and I am able to connect with earthlink.net. Can someone tell me if this sounds like an iPhone issue, an AT&T problem, or something up at Earthlink so I know where to start looking.