iphone 4: 16 or 32GB?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hassoon, Dec 3, 2010.

1. hassoon macrumors regular

i'm getting an iphone tomorrow, and am really confused between a 16 and a 32! which one do you recommend ? why? thank you!

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

3. Blue Lizard macrumors newbie

Just got a 32GB this week - if you can spare the cash, then get the 32 and you'll be saved any nagging regrets...

4. hassoon thread starter macrumors regular

well i really like music, and got allot of music to store and also apps including pictures and video recorded clips.

5. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

I have ~50GB of music and a 16GB iPhone 4 and never had any regrets. I am just selective in the music I sync.

Can you afford the larger capacity?

6. coochiekuta macrumors 6502

given you cant upgrade the storage, get the 32er.

7. Menge macrumors 6502a

Menge

I had to face the same choice. In the end I went for the 16GB, since I never really wanted to sync my entire library to it (18GB Music+Pictures+Videos+Podcasts+Apps).

I went for the 16GB. Cheaper and sufficient.

8. Resist macrumors 68030

Always get the most memory you can afford. You can never have to much memory, especially as file sizes get larger and larger.

9. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

I tried getting the 32gb refurb blemish($199) one online but I got it over the phone and they couldn't do online deals so I settled for the new 16gb for the same price. I only have 3gb left :(. If you have lots of movies/music, then I would suggest the 32gb. I'm sure with the iPhone 5, we'll see a 64gb version and probably a 128gb iPod Touch/iPad if you want to hold out any longer?