iPhone 4 3G(S) look a like case.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Simbazz, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Simbazz macrumors regular

Hey guys,

Basically, I wanted to know whether there was anything out there, case-wise, to make the iPhone 4 look like the 3G(S). I mean, Apple disguised this thing inside a case, so it can be done!

It might not be for everyone, but I think it'd be kinda cool to have a case which fitted round the iP4 to remind me of the simpler days of the 3G :)

Cheers.

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

how could it work since they are the same width and height? the case would have to be large enough to have a slim edge. it would really add to the size and be as large as a new android phone.

3. Simbazz thread starter macrumors regular

I understand it'd be on the bigger side, but I was just enquiring to see if anyone on these boards had seen/heard anything about something similar :)

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Go hunt down the engineer that "lost" the prototype in the bar and see where that case was from. Since there was tons of coverage about that, I'm sure Gizmodo or someone would've taken notice of the case.

5. JustinSaneV2 macrumors 6502

JustinSaneV2

I asked this a little while back and didn't receive a single reply.

6. brayhite macrumors 6502a

I googled and came to this thread. Anyone have any more info? Would love to have the clamshell back similar to my 1st gen. iPod touch.