Iphone 4 4.2.1 with 03.15.01 bb

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by slicend, Apr 19, 2011.

1. slicend macrumors newbie

hey guys im stuck with apple logo on my screen, here's what happened before;

i managed to jailbreak my iphone 4 with redsn0w and installed cydia.. it works fine at first but last night i couldn't execute cydia for some reason..so.. i went ahead and reset my iphone via settings

and.. now im stuck.. i desperately need help from you guys.. at first all i want is just to unlock my iphone 4 but i read in various sources that in order to do so i have to jailbreak it.

i'm in limbo..:(

2. heyloo macrumors 6502

I'm sorry about what's happened or what can be done; however as far as I know ultrasn0w currently only works with BB 01.59 for an iPhone4 , so you wouldn't have been able to unlock anyway. Cutyoursim or Gevey Turbo Sim would be your alternatives for the time being at least.. Good luck

3. slicend thread starter macrumors newbie

how's cutting my sim helping? is there a way i could practice my iphone normally? i've tried pwnage redsn0w..

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

You cant software unlock your phone cause your baseband is not compatible with ultrasnow.
    You can try the turbosim method or purchasing an unlock for around $180.

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

Cutyoursim is a site that can Factory unlock phones Cutyoursim.com however they just ran into some issues this morning. as op said there is no ultrasn0w that supports your bb. there is a large thread here talking about the gevey sim. oh and nobody knows when there will be a updated Ultrasn0w in case that's the next question. Oh and you can't downgrade BB.

Damn it! shadowing Applejuiced again! (lol)