iphone 4 4.3.5 jailbreak help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by chantelle310, Sep 21, 2011.

1. chantelle310 macrumors newbie

just about to jailbreak my iphone 4 which is running 4.3.5 and have a few questions, if i jailbreak will it erase the data allready on my phone example contacts, messages photos and apps etc?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No, you wont lose anything already on the phone.
    But 4.3.5 is a tether JB.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

5.0 is almost here. If you waited this long i'd wait for that. In the mean time educate yourself about how and why. You will be much better off.

4. chantelle310 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks, ive just jail broken now, only really wanted to do it to get tweak a few things i dont like and to use different themes, everything else i will pick up slowly, this might be a dumb question but once cydia has installed and up and running i can just begin to download straight away? even though they have prices next to each app in dollard they will cost me nothing?

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

When items have prices that means you will have to pay for them to buy them.

6. outphase macrumors 65816

It's pretty clear what this person thinks jailbreaking is :/

7. chantelle310 thread starter macrumors newbie

i just wasnt sure thats all, i was going by what other people have told me and hadnt done my research, paying for apps isnt a problem for me..... and for the record have actually purchased many apps from cydia now im starting to pick it up more each day