Iphone 4 accessories?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bigworm36, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Bigworm36 macrumors newbie

Any know if the Iphone 4 accessories such as a screen protector and case will be just as hard to get as the iphone and will they be avaiable on launch day? I dont wanna use my phone until I have those.

2. Goaliegeek macrumors 6502a

Goaliegeek

I ordered a Zagg easy install on the 12th and it shipped yesterday. So there's atleast 1.

3. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

The bumper case in black is available from Apple's website and will ship on June 24th, and I would imagine some will be available on day on in the store.

But, really? You want to use a screen protector? If you get the bumper you'll be fine.

4. MasterZ macrumors member

:confused::confused:I thought there was a whole sub-forum dedicated to accessories ^^^

5. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

I may have dreamt this, but I have a feeling that Steve Jobs stopped Apple selling screen protectors - something to do with the fact that he said the screens were bullet proof and didn't require protection (not his exact words...but that was the idea...)

Presumeably everything else will be available though

6. B Gallagher macrumors regular

7. Hermes Monster macrumors 65816

Hermes Monster

8. elephunkman macrumors 65816

They should still sell screen protectors unless the new 8GB 3GS is made of the same glass as the iPhone 4.