iPhone 4 Activation help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by blendertom, Jul 15, 2013.

1. blendertom macrumors newbie

First post, yaay!

I recently bought an iPhone 4, which I am using with the help of Gevey sim, and I can't get push notification nor use facetime or iMessage. I know there was a fix using SAM which has been patched by Apple now, is there any other way to activate the iPhone without the original sim and I got it off of someone who got it off of someone else.

If not I know that at&t was the original carrier of the phone, will I be able to activate it using any at&t sim, or the one the phone came with? And also I'm not in America, not even close, will that be a problem?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. blendertom thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you, I have placed an order there. But given the fact that I don't have a at&t sim card and I'm not in America, will that be a problem?

4. gadgetrx.net macrumors newbie

if you have another att sim card it might activate with it, i don't think it has to be the one that originally came with the phone.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

No prob.
    As soon as the unlock goes through it will activate and work with any SIM card.
    Not just an AT&T one.