iPhone 4 and iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by dereklai., Jun 7, 2011.

1. dereklai. macrumors member

does anyone else have apps and books show up in their purchased listings, but not have music? it doesn't show up on iTunes either to download into my library.

2. dereklai. thread starter macrumors member

basically, any music-related purchases that should be able to be downloaded isn't available... it's like this on all three of my devices.

3. Genocide macrumors member

Exactly the same problem here.

Are you in Canada or the US?

4. dereklai. thread starter macrumors member

i'm in canada. strange thing is, i bought a song on my phone and it suddenly appeared in iTunes.

5. Darwing macrumors 6502

I just dont get it, how is apple supposed to support terrabites and terrabites of videos pictures and everything for the millions and millions of iphone users without having any server down time or unfunctionalities?

How can they also justify hosting all of our secure data in a storage facility while there are personal photos or videos just being uplloaded...

6. jeremiah256 macrumors 6502a

jeremiah256

Hopefully, the rumors of the new/updated Time Capsule are true and later this year you will have the option of syncing your iOS and Lion devices while at home, reducing of the reliance on Apple, the carriers and your wallet (overage charges while outside of a hotspot).

7. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

You don't have to use it you know. "Justify" is an intersting word there considering you yourself would be giving them permission to do so.

8. Genocide macrumors member

I'm in Canada too, seems to me like it may be a regional issue. But if your song magically transferred to iTunes then I guess they just forgot to include it in the interface. Odd but as long as it works I'm good :p

9. Darwing macrumors 6502

I just find it excessivly hard to believe that people are going to trust them with all their stuff, considring the "unhackable" sony PSN got hacked this year, I have no doubt that someone will hack iCloud, its inevitable. thats a TON of storage and documentation to be hosting the worlds Iphone / Ipad user pics/vid/docs.. The sheer thought of the space required for such a thing in unphathomable to me..

10. dereklai. thread starter macrumors member

anyone else in canada that's able to use it properly?

11. b166er macrumors 68020

b166er

" Some music features of iCloud are available in beta now in the U.S. only and require iOS 4.3.3"