iPhone 4 and subscribed calendar removal

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by devinh, Sep 30, 2010.

1. devinh macrumors member

devinh

My wife has an iPhone 4. Under the Calendar app > Calendars > MobileMe, the following are listed: All MobileMe, Home (blue dot) and FIFA World Cup 2010 and underneath says "Subscribed" (orange dot).

How do I unsubscribe from the FIFA calendar and make it disappear? I use my MacBook Pro to sync her phone and I do not remember subscribing to that calendar on mine, let alone her iPhone. I have checked the info tab in Itunes and that calendar is not listed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. stisdal macrumors 6502

stisdal

Check settings, accounts. A subscribed calendar should show there.

3. devinh thread starter macrumors member

devinh

Unfortunately, I have tried that but the calendar does not show there. If the calendar is under MobileMe, doesn't that mean it's syncing with the "cloud"? If I go to the MobileMe Control Panel on the PC, the Calendar box is grayed out. Restoring the iPhone wouldn't work either if it's in the cloud, yes?

4. g35 macrumors 6502a

I don't have mobileme but have you tried checking me.com?

5. devinh thread starter macrumors member

devinh

Yep, I've tried me.com as well. I am thinking it may be Calendar Beta issue. Although, not sure why that calendar showed up on her iPhone instead of mine. I possibly was subscribed at the time I switched to the MobileMe Beta calendar and for some reason, I can't get rid of it. Fortunately, it isn't bothering anything, it just bugs me.