iPhone 4 and Tape

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by drewwong, Aug 17, 2010.

1. drewwong macrumors newbie

Hi,

I am a new member here. My iPhone has had no problems so far except I noticed that 3g speeds drop a lot when I touch my phone's problem spot.

So last night I decided to try putting tape on the problem spot of my iPhone 4. I tried both clear tape and duct tape but neither tapes improved or fixed the issue. It actually made the issue worse (phone always 3 bars with the tape on).

I guess I will just wait until the middle of Sept when Apple ships my free case :(

2. halisray macrumors regular

take the phone and propel it towards a hard surface with maximum strength - this will solve your problems

3. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

Welcome to MacRumors. I'd like to take an opportunity to make a few suggestions that will make your experience with the community here both more helpful and more enjoyable:

1. For common issues like this, a thread probably already exists and you should post there instead.

2. Use the search function. Trust me, there are already plenty of threads regarding iPhone 4s and tape. Go find them, read them, then see if you need to reply to them or make a new thread based on information you've gathered.

3. Speaking of search, MRoogle (http://mroogle.*************/) is your friend.