iPhone 4 App Store Updates and Space left

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Peter Franks, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Peter Franks macrumors 65816

Hi people, on the 'NOT ON THIS iPHONE' tab in the Purchased updates section on the iPhone 4, is the list of just about every app I've downloaded and supposedly got rid of.

Question being, I have 4 updates and it says I have no room left on the phone to do those updates, but was wondering if that hefty list of 'not on phone' are actually still on phone and taking up much needed room?

Out of interest, what do you guys lose to clear room on the phone, other than photos and videos and apps you don't use anymore. Any tips please?

2. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

All 652 people of you who have viewed this thread, can you please please not all answer at once, I can't cope with having to wade through all the answers to this obviously not interesting enough question for you techys,

Thank you

3. Peter Franks thread starter macrumors 65816

Just wanna say thanks again for the invaluable advice from you guys on this iPhone forum.

Sorry if it's interrupting your queueing up outside an Apple store for the new ip5.:cool:

4. ROLLTIDE1 macrumors 65816

just cause a thread says it's viewed doesn't mean that somebody saw it since spiders and bots scan this site frequently