Iphone 4 Apple logo flashing every 3-5 seconds

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mohdali4, Jul 12, 2013.

1. mohdali4 macrumors newbie

I purchased a used iphone 4 last week. After using a whole day, last night iphone suddenly turned off. When I Plugged the wall charger, iphone turned on/off and the Apple logo start flashing after every 3 or 5 second.

I plugged my iphone using USB cable into the computer, opened itunes and press the power button and the home button at the same time for exactly 10 seconds,after that I released the power button and keep on pressing the power button until a message appears on my computer screen saying that my iphone is detected on recovery mood. I pressed 'restore and update' button under the message and wait for it to restore.

I successfully restored the iphone and it turned on correctly. but the charge showed only 1%. When I unplugged the USB cable from computer, the iphone turned off again. I connected the iphone using USB cable with the computer, the Apple logo appeared and start flashing after every 3 or 5 second.

I really appreciate if someone can help me in this regards. Thanks

2. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

I would try a restore again, then unplug it, then plug it into the wall adapter charger and see if the battery charges. If your battery is bad, it's quite easy to replace. On the iPhone 4 that is...