Iphone 4 At&t - JB 4.3.3 running very slow...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Meric, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Meric macrumors regular

Hey guys....I have the iphone 4 AT&T JB 4.3.3 which is running really slow... I need to keep it JB cause I use mywi tethering to my wireless ipad...

I need to reboot it couple of times a day... Mywi doesnt always work.. Need to reboot to use it...

In whatsapp messenger... There is a lag when I type... Also when I use a bluetooth headset , other party cant hear me well..I guess this is also because phone is running slow...

I really like using iconoclasm, shrink and infinidock in it... But need the icloud to sync my pics with my ipad... Emailing pics to myself sux...

I do use removebg to kill bg apps..free some memory but it doesnt help..

I dont see this kind of slowing problem on non-JB iphone 4...

Is there an easy upgrade to ios 5.xx keeping my modem firmware... ( currently it is 04.10.01 )

Thanks

2. ninjaw95 macrumors 6502

First of all Jailbreaking your iPhone doesnt make it slower, my guess is that you DIDNT PAY for MyWi and got cracked versions of cydia apps, installous and that ***** cuz that will cause problems (only a guess)

either use iFaith to get your shsh blob if you dont have it already and use tinyumbrella to restore to the firmware your on now,

or get pwnagetool/sn0wbreeze and create a custom IPSW so you will keep your BB at 4.10

GL

3. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

Cracked or not cracked doesn't matter.

A bit late for any upgrade (2 1/2 months) if you are lucky you can still upgrade to 5.0.1 if Apple is still signing it today, if not your only option is to restore your 4.3.3 if you have your blobs or indeed create blobs with ifaith.

iClarified and redmondpie have some good tutorials. use google

4. Meric thread starter macrumors regular

I did pay for the mywi... it used to work flawless before..the new version sux or something wrong with my phone..

anyway I guess best would be wait for 5.1 jailbreak and then upgrade..

already bricked my ipad 2 today, can't afford to brick my iphone, too..

5. TriJetHero macrumors 601

TriJetHero

it's not bricked...

its easy to upgrade, just find a good tutorial and follow it, JB-en devices have to be restore in DFU-mode.

6. Meric thread starter macrumors regular

still getting the ipad software server could not be contacted error.. trying in DFU mode....

will try again tomorrow....

7. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Apple's servers are getting hammered. It'll be awhile before they clear up and start responding normally.

8. ninjaw95 macrumors 6502

o ***** i forgot about iOS 5.1
    get iFaith and use your 4.3.3 and Tiny Umbrella, looks like your stayin outta iOS5 my friend