Carrier Iphone 4 AT&T Unlock

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Veblubchenko, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Veblubchenko macrumors newbie

Recently I bought Apple iPhone 4 (AT&T) , but there is no ATT In my country, i want to unlock this phone for any gsm. I ask you for help, because ATT will unlock phones for their customers in USA.

I am not a customer of ATT and I do not have a Wireless Numberr and SSN. I can't unlock it.
    If you are a customer of ATT and want to earn some money - contact me.
    If you successful unlock my iphone I willing to pay

Help me please.
    Sorry if my English is bad, i'm from Ukraine.

2. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

3. Veblubchenko thread starter macrumors newbie

4. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Ok I will let you know when I get to my coutet to see if I can request an unlocked code. Most of the time if these iPhones, the previous owner owes money's, they'll put a hold, but if not it should run ok.

5. Veblubchenko thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks you very much

6. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

What I'll do is see if I can request an online IMEI unlock request, usually they are very cheap, I'll let you know.

----------

Wow, just checked and prices for unlocking AT&T locked iPhones have gone up (up wow). Last time I check I was able to get an unlock code for a 3GS for cheaper (like $5). Look at these prices. The cheapest is like $79.

[​IMG]

7. efex macrumors newbie

Can you do unlocks?

8. dealz888 macrumors newbie

Help unlocking my iPhones and make some money?

I bought second hand two AT&T iPhones (a 4 and a 4S) on eBay for international use just as the whole unlocking business went haywire. I can't pay $100 for a 3rd party unlocking service and AT&T rejected my unlock request though they confirmed by phone that both IMEIs are eligible for unlocking. I'm not and never was an AT&T customer (I live in Eastern Europe).

If anyone here is willing to submit an unlock request using their AT&T customer information and my device IMEI and succeeds in getting one of my phones unlocked, I will happily mail them their choice of a $25 Costco gift card (which doesn't require you to be a Costco member to use) or a $25 iTunes gift card per unlocked phone.

Please PM me if interested.

TIA

9. Nickme macrumors newbie

It wont let me PM you but I would be willing to submit the unlock for you.

10. dealz888 macrumors newbie

Thanks NickMe that would be great. I wasn't aware you can't PM on this forum. I don't want to post my IMEI publicly -- can you give me your email address or else try to email me through this forum? (I just now in the User CP enabled members to email me, though I'm new here and not really sure how it's done)

11. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

No I don't do unlocks. I was just trying to help the OP since I'm here in USA, but I noticed prices for unlock codes (specially AT&T locked iPhones have gone up).

----------

I will not be able to do it b/c I noticed AT&T locked iPhone unlocking have gone up. I did it for a buddy recently and he was able to successfully unlock his 3GS, for a small amount, but for some reason prices suddenly picked up.

12. eNcrypTioN macrumors 6502

Glad I got my 5S unlocked for $2 before the price went up

13. chestvrg macrumors 65816

chestvrg

Why do you think all these price up suddenly??

14. Veblubchenko thread starter macrumors newbie

Please unlock my iphone
    I pay you 40$

15. Veblubchenko thread starter macrumors newbie

if someone can help unlock
    please contact me
    my Email: slava4@i.ua