iPhone 4 att 4.1 beta 3 unlocked

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ikm19, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ikm19 macrumors 6502

ikm19

Before you guys get mad at me.. i have a screen shot to prove it...
    [​IMG]

I did try explain it at iphone dev channel. but EvilPenguin| (****ing dumb ass)
    got pissed off because he didnt got what i was saying.. i dont know how that idiot got OP and he kicked ban me...

MC319LL is ATT right

2. ltldrummerboy macrumors 68000

ltldrummerboy

Why hasn't the iPhone Dev Team said anything about this? Doesn't T-Mobile in the UK have the iPhone?

3. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Not that I doubt you (nor do I necessarily believe you either... my judgment is reserved), but how do we know you didn't just fake your version number via jailbreak?

I've got a dev account, I'm half tempted to just buy a prepaid t-mobile sim and try this out

4. ikm19 thread starter macrumors 6502

ikm19

My available capacity is 28.8.. i haven't used single mb... so i have no jailbreak installed nor any software

5. ikm19 thread starter macrumors 6502

ikm19

i did try to contact them.. but they seems away.. i did post there how i got unlocked.. but still they seems .. not interested..

6. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

How do we know this isn't a factory unlocked phone?

7. Vonswanko macrumors regular

The baseband is doing some screwwy things with the 4.1 betas. I installed and it updated my baseband. then downgraded to 4.0.1 and the baseband stayed at 2.10 but after a couple more restores, it downgraded to 1.59.

8. ikm19 thread starter macrumors 6502

ikm19

If i got factory unlocked iphone from ATT than i am lucky...

9. moussekateer macrumors 6502a

moussekateer

This stuff is too easy to fake that's why. Editing all those fields is pretty simple. For someone to believe you, you'd have to record a video and follow guidelines set out by musclenerd. I'm not calling you a liar but the onus is on you to prove it to us.

Also I'm confused, are you claiming you've found a way to unlock it or you've just found out it's somehow unlocked and you have no idea why?

10. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

If you want us to believe you, you will either need to take a video and tell us how exactly you did it. The only way to prove to us that your phone is not factory unlocked is to show us a receipt, with matching serial numbers and the AT&T logo or Apple Store address.

11. DEE9299 macrumors 6502a

DEE9299

do wha you where asked to do : cydia > manage > sources (look for ultrasn0w repo) then cydia > manage > packages > "u" section > look for ultrasn0w. pictures of both.

also: and a command: "top" screen shot via ssh of his processes..

phone is not factory unlocked LL in your model number means locked to ATT you and I went thru this in #ios.....this is same person who was pm"ing the ops of ios asking for an early release of the of the iphone 4 unlock too....first of all you asked for the kick.....and ban ..he did unban you but now you have been banned again...so trying to get a rep......this is a thing thru winterboard where you can change your about screen for all we know thats what you did.........

12. ikm19 thread starter macrumors 6502

ikm19

Can u show me tutorial where u can run those commands without jailbreaking the phone. I never said I jailbreaked my iphone.
    I never asked any ops for unlock. Can u prove me I have asked any OP. get me a single op who says I have asked for unlock. . U not an op over there. U just got a voice which I had too so not big deal.

I don't care if ios channel banned me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.