iphone 4 att candyshell on iphone 4s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Z400Racer37, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Z400Racer37 macrumors 6502a

Feb 7, 2011
    hey guys,
    just wondering if anyone knew whether or not this case would fit my new iPhone 4s? if not does anyone know why? i know it wasps att version, butim having trouble figuring out why this wouldn't fit the new 4s...

thanks everyone!

candyshell case
  2. STC macrumors 6502a

May 14, 2008
    I bought the CandyShell when I got the 4S last weekend. I didnt have any fitment problems. I even had PowerSupport front and back protectors. No problems at all. I ended up returning it cause I saw the same case is much cheaper online, also its a bit bulky.
  3. ViperDesign macrumors 6502a

Aug 7, 2007
    I have a verizon phone and I purchased this on their website with a 20% coupon that is located in this forum.

I love the case! Super light, and fits like a glove.

Not sure why the person above me feels it is bulky, i would consider it not bulky IMHO.

I highly recommend this case. (which means nothing of course haha)

34 dollars for the case

thread for codes: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1253700

Comes with free shipping as well. I ordered on weds or Thursday and received it today.
  4. The Toddler macrumors member

The Toddler

Oct 17, 2011
    If the product matches the picture, you may get an older version -- one that doesn't have the larger camera cutout that they now have.
  5. Z400Racer37 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Feb 7, 2011
  6. Xorro macrumors regular

Dec 19, 2008
    I have the Speck Candishell on my 4s, the fit is ok apart from the mute switch, which is partially covered by the case.