iPhone 4 ATT vs iPhone 4 Verizon... in Clifton, NJ

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by entraik, Mar 30, 2011.

1. entraik macrumors 6502a

anyone around the area have any impressions of the service? I had the iphone 4 on ATT before but it was recently stolen at the gym... it was decent but i still couldn't get service in certain areas.. thinking about switching to verizon tomm... any suggestions?

2. mpossoff macrumors 68020

If you get AT&T or VZW iPhone from the Apple store you have 30 days to try it out.

I live in south Jersey and frequent south Jersey/Philly so I'm not able to help you.

3. djc6 macrumors 6502

I just got a Verizon iPhone but I wasn't ready to get rid of my AT&T account yet. Verizon gave me a temporary number; I'll try it out for a week or two, then port my number over from AT&T if I find the coverage is decent.

I don't want to port my AT&T account over to Verizon just yet, find I don't like it, then go back to AT&T - I'll have lost my unlimited account w/AT&T in the process.

4. xavierpunkreno macrumors 6502

I live in North Arlington, like 2 minutes from you. I have AT&T and the gf has Verizon. Both are about the same in the area. Though, I have noticed that her 3G works a lot better in crowded areas since AT&T's iPhone data is so congested around the tri-state area. That might flip flop as soon as the AT&T contracts are over and people start running to Verizon. Also AT&T's merger with T-Mobile is apparently going to dramatically help with that as well.