Iphone 4 Australia price?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Callum, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Callum macrumors member

The iPhone 4 comes out in Australia in less than a week, but they still haven't announced a price. Is this normal? I'm thinking it's going to be something ridiculous and they're embarrassed to say anything.

2. Jinkst macrumors 6502

Jinkst

It's normal. Especially from the telcos. I was working at Voda last year when the 3GS came out and the year before when the 3G came out and even as store manager we didn't get told any plan information until the day before the launch.

It's a massive pain in the ass for the consumer as it doesn't give time to compare others but they're all playing their cards close to their chest as usual. Once Telstra announces their prices (I assume they'll be first as they are easily #1 and know they can do more or less what they want) then the others will release pretty soon after.

3. draz macrumors 6502a

Wow Australia too? Canada is in the same situation... none of the carriers here (we have 5 brands to choose from) have not release any sort of information regarding pricing, special plans, etc....

Apple Store has also remained silent too.

Glad to see that we are in the same boat as Australia, even though it sucks!